Monday, October 27, 2008

Where the Hell is Matt?

This video from this website makes me smile and cry at the same time. It could make an alien think that Earth is actually a happy place. I'm totally addicted to his website too, and should probably quit and head to bed soon. Think I might read up on Chile first...

But seriously check it out, I'm certain you will love it.

Edit: PS. I wanted to have the youtube video on my blog, but I couldn't work out how. My sincerest apologies if you had to follow the link to the video, and then didn't enjoy it.

2nd Edit:


Thanks Matt :-)

8 comments:

Justin said...

Go to the YouTube you want. And on the right is a box called 'Embed'. Copy the contents of that box (Usually quite a bit of HTML).

Now go to your Blog post in the edit mode. Above your work is two tabs: 'Compose' and 'Edit HTML'. Click on the 'Edit HTML'.

Paste the YouTube Embedded HTML into your post where you want it (above or below the writing etc).

Happy to help out a fellow Blogger.

J.

geoffc said...

ah, thank you

Justin said...

Lets see ya do it!

geoffc said...

do you believe in me, justin? do you really think I can do it? me??

geoffc said...

I should add a smiley with that :-)

this is it;

:-)

Justin said...

I believe you, GC. I believe you.

Now show me your stuff.

:)

Justin said...

nice...

geoffc said...

It took me a while though. I couldn't find that lousy 'embed' thing you were talking about.